Kare Plus Blackburn and Burnley are looking to recruit an experienced Domiciliary Deputy Manager that is keen to develop within a fast growing business.
The Role will be to work 37.5 hours per week Monday to Friday 9am to 530pm and on call duties in emergencies
The role of the Deputy Care Manager is to support with the operation and development of the business whilst working within the requirements of the Care Act 2014 as defined by the regulator, and to work with the Registered Manager to ensure that the Company’s Policies & Procedures are adhered to; ensuring that the reputation of the business is that of a company who provide appropriate staff that enhance the lives of the customer.
• The Deputy Care Manager must support the Registered manager in
administration and management of business controls, while following
the business model and to ensure a smooth operation of service
delivery on a daily basis.
• The Deputy Care Manager reports to the Registered Manager.
• Deputise the Registered Manager as arranged in accordance with company and regulator protocol
• Assist with effective recruitment of Care Workers, ensuring recruitment compliance is maintained at all times including application form, DBS, References, etc.
• The branch premises and equipment provided by Kare Plus in accordance with the Health & Safety at Work act 1974 are maintained to a high standard.
• Upholding the good reputation of Kare Plus, as a quality provider of care services.
• Understand and work within the structure and ethos of the Kare Plus group
• To work in line with the Kare Plus’s mission, vision, values.
• To assist with the planning, organisation and control of the Branch’s operations to ensure that suitable staff are provided to deliver the appropriate standards of service as defined by your regulatory body CQC conjunction with Kare Plus ethics, values and mission.
• To assist with overseeing appropriate communication and marketing is applied to support new interest in the services the branch provides to potential and existing customers, their families and or advocates, and all professional to encourage continued development of the customer base.
• To assist with assessing the potential for the development of new markets, i.e. home care, supported living, live-In care etc.
• To assist with customer assessments of their daily living needs, environmental surroundings, equipment and how it is used to ensure appropriate safe placement of staff and statutory requirements by the relevant regulatory bodies are met.
• To assist with the development and maintenance good working relationships with the customers, their families and or advocates and professional bodies through regular individual service reviews, including representing the company at any meetings required by the customers.
• To promote good staff relations and retention of staff to minimise labour turnover.
• To ensure that Kare Plus policies and procedures are applied continuously to prevent
breaches of statutory or CQC (or other) regulations and ensure full compliance.
• To carry out clerical activities in respect of the day-to-day running of the branch
• To assist with the accounting for all money spent and reconcile cash received.
• To assist with the implementation and effective operation of emergency on call roster.
• Be proactive in becoming a Dignity Champion and a Dementia Friend, promote this amongst others
• Monitor Workforce and evaluate performance
• To assist with the implementation and evaluation of the orientation and induction of all new employees.
• Promote the effective resolution of team conflicts.
• Promote a positive image for residency/services provided and employment within the business
• Maintain a culture of performance and excellence.
• Assist with the cooperation of members of multi-disciplinary health teams in order to maximise opportunities for customer therapeutic care.
• Ensure that customer rights are protected.
• Create and evaluate care plans.