My exclusive client is a growing manufacturing and distribution business.
This assignment is for a 9 month maternity cover starting in January 2021.
They are seeking an experienced Financial Controller who will be responsible for all financial and management reporting, working closely with the Senior Management team.
Based in modern offices on the outskirts of Hereford.
- Management oversight of all aspects of Receivables/Payables/Credit Control/VAT/Fixed Assets/Currency Hedging/Accruals/Prepayments /IFRS compliance/Cost Centre management & Cash management.
- Month end closing of management accounts and reporting both to local management and external investors for 2 Limited Companies.
- Statutory and external reporting.
- Managing processes & systems, including risk management.
- Supporting the development of the annual business plan & budgetary cycle.
- Assist the commercial function in developing pricing and cost modelling.
- Leadership and development of finance team of 4.
- Preparation of year end accounts and audit pack, liaising with auditors as required.
- Qualified accountant with some PQE in a busy, progressive and tightly managed business.
- Exposure to a manufacturing or distribution environment with import and export activities.
- Knowledge of invoice financing arrangements would be useful.
- Extensive experience of computerised accounting systems, SAP ideally.
- Demonstrable experience of managing an established accounts team.
- Previous experience of reporting to external investors or funders.
·Salary of £55-60k + Significant Completion Bonus
·25 days holiday
·9 month contract
For further details and to discuss the post in more depth please forward a CV for immediate consideration. Interviews will take place in November with a scheduled start date of January 2021.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/91004178