Clerical Admin Officer - MOD Sir John Moore Barracks, Winchester, SO22 6NQ/ £10.59
The Temporary Worker will provide administrative support. He or she will follow set procedures and will exercise some independent judgment in carrying out instructions, under general supervision.
Examples of work performed will include but not be restricted to:
- Collating and analysing fairly complex information or data, submitting results in a written report
- Overseeing administrative procedures and processes
- Assisting with budget preparation and control, if required Acting as an administrative liaison with internal and / or external sources Preparing routine correspondence
Typical qualifications and experience:
- Five GCSEs at Grade C or above or equivalent (including English Language or equivalent)
- NVQ Business Administration Level 2 (or suitable clerical experience)
- Administrative experience with a good knowledge of and experience in using Microsoft Office Good communication skills, both oral and written
As an E1 Administration Officer on the Medical Centre Team, you'll be responsible for the provision of general administrative support to all Doctors & practice medical staff within the medical facility and for the day-to-day functionality of the administration office e.g.
- Providing general administrative tasks including photocopying, filing and sending/receiving mail
- Entering medical data onto internal systems and monitoring hospital appointments
- Producing medical documentation in relation to requests, ensuring written patient consent and documents have been screened by a clinician.
- Maintaining medical records in accordance policy and being deputy lead for medical records management.
- Ensuring the correct destruction of medical facility documentation in accordance with local security instructions and UK regulations.
- Ensuring that all offices have adequate stationary, ordering suitable stock as required.
- Answering the phone, dealing with queries and taking accurate messages as appropriate for other staff.
- Coordinating the receipt and action of patient requests to access medical documentation in line with current policy and the Data Protection Act 2018.
- Becoming the Healthcare Records Lead within the practice.
- Delivering admin support for the Recruits and staff throughout the Intakes phase
- Good communication skills and IT knowledge.
37 hrs a week max Monday to Friday- £10.35 per hour - Until 18.12.2020 - Location: Sir John Moore Barracks, Andover Road, Winchester, SO22 6NQ