Graduate Secondary Teaching Assistant
This role is for graduates who are looking to take a step in to education as a Teaching Assistant prior to teacher training!
Are you a Graduate from a top university who is looking to take their first steps towards becoming a Secondary School Teacher?
Perhaps you know you would like to make a difference, but have not yet decided how to do this?
Would you like to work for an innovative school, which welcomes graduates with a flair for their subject, before you embark on your own teacher training programme?
Graduate Secondary Teaching Assistant – Person Specification:
- Dedicated and driven top university graduate who has an impressive academic record with a minimum of a 2:1 degree
- All degree subjects considered
- Previous experience working with young people – essential
- SEN experience – desirable
- Act as a role model to inspire and empower pupils to go above and beyond expectations
- Showcase a passion for your subject
- Design and adapt resources that reengage and excite pupils
Graduate Secondary Teaching Assistant – About the role:
- Graduate Secondary Teaching Assistant role
- Supporting across KS3/4
- Monday – Friday hours, long-term position
- Paid from £62 – £75 a day (term-time only)
- Develop an understanding of the best approach to teaching and develop your own style with excellent weekly training opportunities
- Support the class teacher with differentiation for all abilities
- Offer your own planned resources and ideas – take on more responsibility when you’re ready
- Interviews starting ASAP – shortlisting on an ongoing basis
Graduate Secondary Teaching Assistant – About the school:
- Secondary School based in Bradford
- Great School with an excellent reputation
- Supportive and passionate Leadership team
- Consistently improving year on year
- Supportive of graduates and assist with development
If you feel like you can take on this challenge and thrive in this brilliant secondary school as a Graduate Secondary Teaching Assistant, then send your CV to Demi at i-teachers ASAP – do not hesitate to apply!