At Travelodge we are passionate about supporting your development. All our Reception Team Members have the opportunity to apply to our management training program after being with the company for three months. A large number of our current Hotel Managers, and even District Managers, started their careers as team members.This position will include working weekends.
As a Reception Team Member you will also enjoy:
- 50% discount on rooms plus food and drink
- Discounts for friends and family with thousands of rooms at £14.99
- £50 voucher on each work anniversary
- Discounts off many high street retailer and mobile phone providers
- Typical shifts are 7am to 3pm or 3pm to 11pm- Pension scheme totalling 8% (employer contribution 3%)
At Travelodge, we value your attitude and character as much as your experience. The behaviours that are most important to us are Care About People, Attention to Detail and Drive for Results. We respect the contribution made by every employee and always try to recognise those who go ‘above and beyond’.
If you feel you would enjoy a Reception Team Member role then please click ‘apply’ now. We’d love to hear from you.We have made a few changes to the way we Interview as a precaution to protect yourself and our employees. All Interviews will be carried out by video call or a face to face Interview in a large space in which the 2 metre distance rule will apply. You may be required to go to a Local Hotel that has a large space to hold the interview.