Role: Cloud Accounting Adviser
Location: Blackburn, Lancashire
Salary: £20,000 to £22,000 per annum
Our client is a Vibrant, dynamic and award-winning firm of Chartered Accountants and Business Advisers. An opportunity has arisen to join their Cloud Accounting team at their Blackburn office in the role of Cloud Accounting Adviser.
To work as part of the Cloud Accounting team providing an excellent service to their clients’ in accordance with the firms values, procedures, prevailing legislation and good professional practice so as to meet or exceed clients’ expectations and needs.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Bookkeeping on a monthly/quarterly basis using a variety of cloud based software (Mainly Xero and QBO) alongside Apps to aid with efficiencies
- Completion of VAT returns and EC Sales Listings
- To be a part of our specialist Cloud Accounting division, supporting the Cloud Manager in delivering projects to assist our clients
- Preparation of periodic management accounts both in-house and at clients’ premises
- Preparation of yearend accounts
- Preparation of corporate tax returns including analysis of tax sensitive nominals
- Assisting with cloud conversions and training both in-house and at clients premises
- Being a trusted adviser to our clients, forming excellent client relationships for those whom you maintain records for
- Being responsible for our service delivery and seeking opportunities to add value
- Supervising junior team members
- To be a buddy to a chosen, less experienced team member, taking an active role in their work and development
You will be;
- Keen to play an active role in a dynamic team and willing to contribute to the success of the team and the firm as a whole
- Passionate about providing great client service
- Great at communicating with people at all levels – face to face and in writing
- Positive and good at using your initiative
- Organised and good at working under pressure
- Motivated and well organised
The ideal candidate will;
- Be proficient in Cloud Accounting Software
- Be familiar with the use of recognised software applications (Word, Excel, Outlook and a tax return software package)
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills as there will be contact with clients at all levels
- Have good organisational skills as well as the ability to take initiative and contribute to the effective running of the department
- Have 3+ years practice experience.
The following benefits are on offer:
- 23.5 days’ holiday per annum + Bank Holidays (3.5 days to be used for the Christmas closedown)
- On site free parking
- Flexible benefits (Salary Sacrifice) scheme including a range of benefits such as private medical insurance, childcare vouchers ad extra holidays etc.
- Employer pension contribution of 8%
- Death in service life cover of 4x salary
- Full technical training and support
This vacancy is being managed by Jack Broomfield at Spear Recruitment Ltd.
Spear Recruitment Ltd is an Employment Agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973.
Spear Recruitment Ltd are on Facebook, can you also follow us on Twitter @spearrecltd and Instagram @spearrecruitment
Copyright Spear Recruitment Limited 2018.
Use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Spear Recruitment Ltd prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/91015895