Be available to be cleared as countersignatory
Job objectives and responsibilites:
Responsibility and accountability for; ensuring fully compliant eligibility of submitted checks, providing a high level of customer service carefully managing expectation whilst guiding both applicants and customers through the process of obtaining criminality checks.
- Maintaining a strong knowledge of and correct application of the appropriate Government Legislation
- Eligibility checking of DBS/API applications
- Timely submission of eligible DBS, DS and API applications
- DBS Adult first requests and responses
- External validation requests and responses
- Initial contact of new clients and assisting with account set up
- DBS/DS correspondence – dealing with requests for further information or passing on relevant information to clients and/or applicants
- Customer service, guidance and assistance for both clients and applicants, email and telephone
- DBS/DS escalations, online, email and telephone, requesting re-prints as required
- eBulk and DS error resolutions
- Utilise ukCRBS online portals to track all activities in relation to criminal record applications.
Providing telephone advice and guidance to customers throughout the process in a professional and caring