Busy Bees in Sale are looking for a Level 3 Qualified Nursery Practitioner/Nursery Nurse to join our Team working Full Time (40hours per week)
The top 5 Reasons to join us!
- Childcare provision with substantial childcare discounts
- Excellent in-house training, opportunity to gain further qualifications, Virtual learning and
career progression opportunities
- Exclusive access to UP*; Busy Bees unique early years learning programme
- Retail Discounts Scheme via an online benefits portal
- Global exchange programme (short term secondment to another country)
*Visit our website to find out more
Busy Bees in Sale is an OUTSTANDING 66 place converted single storey Victorian building situated in a residential area. The nursery is easily accessible by both motorway and public transport, situated just off Junction 7 of the M60 and a short walking distance from Dane Road metrolink station.
Established by 3 families in 1984 Busy Bees is now the UK’s largest childcare company with over 350 nurseries across the UK.
To give every child the best start in life
Deliver high quality childcare & Exciting opportunities for learning that gives every child a head start as they prepare for school
As a Qualified Nursery Practitioner, you will be role modelling your knowledge and best practice to colleagues.
Here is a snapshot of what your role will include:
Care: We take care very seriously
- As a keyworker, you will ensure every individual child’s needs are met.
- Safeguarding children is your priority.
- Speak Up against practices that don’t support safeguarding or Our Core Values.
Service: We are an integral part of a parent’s support network
- Get to know the families at the setting and attend parents’ evenings.
- Update parents on their child’s day and development.
- Support parents with any SEN/ASL needs
Quality: We set and maintain the highest standards it’s what children and parents deserve
- Embrace and promote our Standards of Excellence in every part of your role.
- Take pride in your planning observation and assessment procedure.
- Adhere to our childcare policies.
- Be a key player to ensure the nursery receives excellent outcomes in internal audits and those of external authorities such as Ofsted, CI and CIW.
Value: We ensure that we provide outstanding value for money
- Create a setting that is clean and welcoming, with well-kept educational resources.
- Ensure that children’s observations are detailed, reflective and provide developmentally challenging next steps.
- Ensure we encourage and praise children’s development and achievements.
Your Qualifications and Experience:
- NNEB or BTEC Nat Dip or CACHE Dip in Childcare or NVQ Level 3 or SVQ
- Previous experience working and caring for children under 5
- Passion to deliver high quality childcare and exciting learning opportunities
We reserve the right to close a job prior to the initial closing date.