MongoDB DBA - Up to £60,000
We are working with a market-leading, pan-European technology business, who provide cutting-edge technology solutions within the Big Data/IOT sphere and help support over 10,000 customers globally.
We are looking for a DBA who specialises in MongoDB to join this market-leading organisation and help strengthen their existing DBA team. This role is a great opportunity for somebody who wants to work in a rapidly changing, cutting edge technical environment!
- Design, Build, Configure and Implement Databases
- Provide High availability
- Define users and enable data distribution to the right user, in the appropriate format and in a timely manner
- Use high-speed transaction recovery techniques and backup data
- Minimise database downtime and manage parameters to provide fast query responses
- Provide proactive and reactive data management support and training to users
- Determine, enforce and document database policies, procedures and standards
- Perform tests and evaluations regularly to ensure data security, privacy and integrity
- Monitor database performance, implement changes and apply new patches and versions when required
- 2+ years’ experience working with MongoDB
- You will be able to demonstrate proven experience for at least 3 years or more in a role with similar responsibilities
- Hands-on experience with database standards and end-user applications
- Excellent knowledge of data backup, recovery, security, integrity and SQL
- Previous experience with DBA case tools (frontend/backend) and third-party tools
- Familiarity with programming languages API
- Problem-solving skills and ability to think algorithmically
- You will have a solid understanding of enterprise IT Infrastructures (including compute, storage and networking)
- The ability to work within a team, good interpersonal and communication skills and excellent working knowledge of English are required to succeed in this job.