Business Analyst (Remote)
Modis are recruiting for a Senior Business Analyst to work for a well a respected national organisation based in Sheffield.
As a Business Analyst your focus would be to work with and support stakeholders on a number of programmes including ERP, E-commerce, WMS.
This role sits within the transformation team and you will work closely with technical and subject matter specialists - this team are the glue that sticks the business and the wider technical teams/projects together.
This role will suit anyone who has worked in Distribution, Logistics, Supply Chain.
* Degree or equivalent in business analysis practices and business process mapping
* Extensive experience in similar BA role (Ideally 10+ years)
* Experience of working with Business process modelling, target operating model definition
and process re-engineering
* Solid experience using MS Visio, Sharepoint, MS Office Suite
* Solid experience of working with waterfall and agile methodologies
* Experience using ERP's, e-Commerce platforms
Please send your CV through for immediate review.
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers. By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: http://www.modis.com/en-gb/candidate-privacy