For more than 200 years, our global Financial Services Client has been helping people around the world connect with what matters most to them. The company is one of the world's leading financial institutions, serving individual consumers, small and middle-market businesses and large corporations with a full range of banking, investing, asset management and other financial and risk management products and services.
Duration: 6 months
* Managing the communication of Know Your Customer documentation requirements as well as the collection of required documents within determined time limits
* Maintaining a working knowledge of Know Your Customer documentation requirements for various EMEA and APAC jurisdiction
* Reviewing and implementation of updated Constitutional Documents
* Working in partnership with the client to manage expectations of the process and timelines, providing support and guidance throughout the document collection process to ensure the optimal resolution
* Coordinating with internal Business Partners as necessary
* Attending conference calls to answer client queries and assist with the resolution of any issues
* Being able to demonstrate strong experience with client facing roles, both orally and written, preferably within a similar client servicing function
* Experience dealing with corporate clients at all levels in a positive and professional manner, with the ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment
* Self motivating, flexible, proactive; excellent team player and able to work independent of direct supervision
* Problem solving/analytical and organizational skills
* General PC, Windows and Excel Knowledge Desirable:
* Know Your Customer or other related regulatory documentation experience (e.g. Insurance or Banking)
* Experience of working within a global environment
Candidates will ideally show evidence of the above in their CV in order to be considered.
Please be advised if you haven't heard from us within 48 hours then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, we may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.
Pontoon is an employment consultancy and operates as an equal opportunities employer.