Are you an experienced sales professional with a passion for success? Do you have experience within logistics, ideally from the parcel sector?
I am delighted to be recruiting a new and exciting role for my client based in Thetford. Due to an internal promotion, I am looking for a Business Development Manager to work alongside the Sales Director of this continually growing company.
You will be working closely with the Sales Director to focus on new business and account management for the exiting customers within the parcel and pallet sector.
- To develop and support sales and marketing strategy
- Generate and close new business opportunities
- Build strong relationships with new and existing customers
- Understand the potential of prospect opportunities
- Manage own pipeline to ensure targets are met
Is this for you?
Requirements for this role:
- Proven track record in new business sale
- A full UK driving liense
- A background in logistics related sales
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to influence and negotiate
This is a full time permanent position and you will be working a mixture of remotely and field based so travel will be essential. You will be rewarded with an attractive basic salary, company car or cash alternative and a fantastic bonus scheme.
For more information on this position, please contact Emily Colby.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/91024056