A long term Kitchen Fitter role has arisen with one of the largest property service companies in the UK. They are looking for someone to join their team working on Kitchen upgrades on council properties in Leeds. This is an ongoing contract with a minimum of 6months work.
Responsibilities of the successful Kitchen Fitter will include:
Completing refurbishment projects on social housing kitchens on various tenanted properties in Leeds, which will include:
- Complete rip out
- Installing new kitchen units
- Plumbing in sinks etc
I would be excited to speak to a Kitchen Fitter that:
- Has experience in the whole process of kitchen fitting - from rip out to finish
- Has their own van & tools
In return the successful Kitchen Fitter will receive:
- 16-£17 per hour
- A minimum of 6 months work
- A dedicated consultant to represent you and negotiate the best possible contract on your behalf, who is contactable by phone and email
- Consistent aftercare and advice throughout your contract
If you are interested in applying or discussing this Kitchen Fitter role please apply online or contact Sean Green for more information on .