We are looking for a Senior Registered Mental Health (RMN)/ Learning Disability Nurse (RNLD) with a passion for delivering the best quality of care.
This is a full-time role and you will be working 42 hours per week at Cygnet Pindar House.
Cygnet Pindar House is our new 22 bed Neuropsychiatric rehabilitation facility for men affected by acquired brain injuries.
Apply now to enjoy excellent career prospects while reaping the rewards of making a difference to others – every day.
- Be responsible for the co-ordination, assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of individual Patient programs of care
- Ensure that all Staff contributes to the efficient running of the Hospital and the creation of an atmosphere conducive to the best interests of the Patients – duties may include acting up for the Head of Care and/or the Hospital Manager in their absence
- Report any ill health amongst Patients and make requests for R.M.O / GP / Professional visits where necessary
- To support empowerment of Patients having regard for their dignity, rights and advice, whilst maintaining professional responsibility for individuals in our care
- Ensure that individual care plans are completed and maintained in conjunction with Patient, Relatives and other Health Care Professionals, and in accordance with NMC guidelines
- To participate in the planning, delivery and evaluation of specific therapeutic interventions
- Assess Patients in all aspects of their care needs to provide health supervision and attention through direct Nursing Care when needed
Why Cygnet? We’ll offer you…
- NHS and employee discount scheme
- 50% NMC registration renewal paid by Cygnet
- Free meals on duty
- Free parking
- RCNi membership
- Company paid Life Assurance scheme
- Smart Health Toolkit- Providing you with Fitness Programmes, Nutrition consultation and Health checks
You will have…
- Up to date knowledge of legislation in relation to Learning Difficulties and/or Mental Health
- Are a Registered Mental Health/Learning Disability Nurse with a valid pin (at least 2 years’ experience)
- Able to communicate at all levels
- Ability to network, establish and maintain relationships with PCT’s/Healthcare Commission/Local Residents and representatives
- Have experience in Acute, Rehabilitation, Mental Health, Learning Disabilities or forensic psychiatry
- Confident and Assertive
Cygnet Health Care has been providing a national network of high quality specialist mental health services for 30 years.
Cygnet Pindar House is our new 22 bed Neuropsychiatric rehabilitation facility for men affected by acquired brain injuries. It is a safe and secure place to aid recovery as well as offering those diagnosed with a progressive neurological disease, like Huntington’s disease, a caring and long term placement to support and help manage the progression of their symptoms.
The service is a modern purpose built facility that has been designed specifically to provide a clinically led evidence based neuropsychiatric pathway for those individuals presenting with behaviours that challenge. Our focus is to create a therapeutic rich environment which engages our service users and offers them the opportunity to minimise their challenging behaviour and maximise their independence.
If you care about making a difference – we want to talk to you!
Click the link to apply.