£27,000 - £34,000 p/a 37.5 Hours - Days Great Company Benefits Scrub, Anaesthetics & Recovery Roles Available
The Theatres Department of a leading Ashford hospital is currently looking to recruit Theatre Nurses and Practitioners to strengthen their clinical team.
Details of this Theatre Nurse/ODP position are as follows:
• 37.5 hours per week on flexible day shifts
• A competitive annual salary in the region of £27,000 to £34,000 depending on experience
• A range of staff benefits and perks
• A comprehensive induction and ongoing learning and development opportunities
As Theatre Nurse/ODP, you will work in the busy theatres team, specialising ideally in 2 of the 3 theatre disciplines of anaesthetics, scrub and recovery, however applicants with experience in 1 area and willing to professionally develop will also be considered.
Applicants for this Theatre Nurse/ODP vacancy should meet the following criteria:
• Adult Nurse/RGN with NMC registration or Theatre Practitioner/ODP with HCPC registration
• At least 12 months experience working in a theatre setting, with experience in at least 1 of the following specialisms: orthopaedics, ophthalmic, cosmetics, ENT, urology or general surgery
• Ideally experienced in 2 of the 3 theatre settings of Scrub, Anaesthetics and Recovery
• Demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills and work well in a team
• Have completed an approved anaesthetics qualification (if applying for an anaesthetics role)
• Ideally have successfully completed an Advanced Scrub Practitioner/Surgical First Assist qualification and/or a recognised mentorship qualification or be willing to undertake these
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on [... Click Apply...].
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.