Would you like the opportunity to work with some of the world’s largest brands? If so, read on…
DCS is the UK’s official sales and distribution company for P&G, Gillette, Unilever, Colgate, SC Johnson and more and we are looking to recruit 2 Sales Executives to join our team based in Banbury. In return, we are offering a competitive salary plus excellent company benefits.
What will you be doing as our Sales Executive?
You will provide outstanding sales and administrative support to the Pharmacy and Wholesale Sales Teams.
Sales Executive Working Hours: 09.00-17.00
Your responsibilities will include:
- Administration for sales team (keying New Line Forms, Price Increase Forms, Barcode Changes, Repack Forms, Waste Packaging, Promotion confirmations etc).
- Occasional visits to customers when required.
- Liaising with promotional co-ordinators on administration of customer promotions.
- Keeping Sales Team Contacts up to date.
- Sourcing samples and sending them out (Following the SOP correctly).
- Sales Reports/Supplier Sales Analysis (Create reports for customers and suppliers. Also, tracking sales on a monthly basis).
- Reviewing customer price files, product codes and bar codes.
- Support for other members of staff as required.
- Other ad-hoc activities relating to the Sales team.
- Support in the organisation and set up of sales events.
- Ensure all activities relating to medicines and medical devices are in accordance with Good Distribution Practice of medicinal products.
What makes you our ideal Sales Executive?
- Good standard of GCSE Maths and English.
- High level attention to detail with excellent administrative and organisational skills.
- Computer knowledge – Microsoft Excel/Word/PowerPoint/Outlook.
- Sage knowledge advantageous.
- Good level of numerical ability and accuracy.
- Good verbal and written communication with ability to communicate at all levels.
- Self-motivated and flexible to change.
- Ability to build relationships and liaise effectively with a variety of networks.
- Excellent time-management and prioritising abilities.
- Outstanding customer service/care skills with ability to work as part of a team.
- Awareness of Quality procedures and the need for Quality focus.
- Problem solving skills
DCS is a Top 250 private company in the UK – if you wish to be part of our expanding company which offers exciting opportunities for career progression, we look forward to hearing from you.
Click ‘Apply’ now to find out more about our Sales Executive position!
The number of jobs in each salary range for all: