To successfully and profitably supervise all Engineering Maintenance activities while promoting high standards of building maintenance. Supervise all reactive work inclusive of specialist Sub Contractors
• Effective supervision of all Engineering technicians and specialist subcontractors ensuring the customer's requirements and contractual obligations are met in full.
• To understand and utilise the Archibus system to effectively manage the reactive work in progress for the hard services inclusive of planning and scheduling work
• To use the Archibus system to review the work being carried out by the team and ensure jobs are seen through to completion correctly and efficiently.
• Maintenance of the contract asset register
• Working with the POW and SSC prepare all documentation required to carry out the work allocated
• To carry out regular audits of the work being carried out by the team.
• To maximise resources and carry out the optimum number of jobs ensuring the work is carried out in a timely fashion and to the clients satisfaction
• Remain fully aware of customer needs at all times, therefore, maintaining high standards of customer care
• To understand and comply with the relevant policies and procedures
• To carry out work in a safe and diligent manner
• To comply with all Health and Safety policies and procedures
• To attend and fully participate in training and appraisal activities as required for the hard services
• To undertake additional duties in line with capabilities as required
• Assisting Service Delivery Manager and Project Manager with the day to day running of the Team for Warrington buildings
• Assume AP roles mechanical/electrical
• Undertake the LRP role for the Warrington Buildings
• Provide supervision and responsibility for sub contractors work inclusive in maintaining subcontractor compliance/Certification and reference files
• Fully supervise contractors during and out with contract working hours as required
• Contribute to monthly contract reports
• Full responsibility for Warrington hard Services contract KPI's monitoring and delivery
• Fully manage the non delivery process in line with client expectations for the Warrington sites
• Manage the performance of the workforce through effective measurement and regular reports to ensure productive hours are captured and maximise the reactive work revenue
• Management on site spares level
• Management of apprentices to support the future development and learning requirements
• Support in fore evacualtion procedueres as required
IOSH Managing Safely Certificate
Safe systems of Work Permit Management
The expectation is that any required qualification needed to be gained and achieved for this position within the probation period.
A good general knowledge operational practices would be advantageous coupled with a sound understanding of health & safety good practices.
Previous supervision of similar teams with multi discipline delivery background
Must have practical knowledge of using IT systems including MS Office and the Archibus system. They must be able to run reports and drill down into information to identify trends and efficiencies to drive improvements to the delivery of works.
Candidate will have to pass vetting checks
Disclosure Scotland and Sellafiled clearance for P4 pass
Drug and alcohol Test