Parts Sales Executive
Basic £ 25,000 - £ 30,000
We have an exciting new opportunity for a Parts Sales Executive to join an established client based in Reading, Berkshire.
Main role will include representing my client, building and maintaining strong and lasting relationships with new and existing customers, whilst achieving targets.
Parts Sales Representative role:
- Achieve personal KPI's and revenue objectives with target customers
- Accurately identify parts to meet the customer sales requirements
- Utilise all product promotions effectively to achieve specific targets set
- Identify and leverage potential sales opportunities within customer base
- Build strong working relationships with customers through regular contact with them on the phone and via face to face visits
- Provide a high level of service to customers
- Handle incoming calls and customer enquiries
Additional Attributes include:
- Be a self-starter with a proven track record in building strong relationships
- Be a confident and capable communicator
- Have a passion for providing a great customer service
- Have the ability to relate well to others and work as part of a team
- Have a professional telephone manner
- A passion or interest in the automotive industry
Apply for this Parts Sales Executive position with an up to date CV or to find our more information please call Andy at Jago Consultants.