£40'000 - £45'000 + 10% Bonus + Progression + Flexi work + Technical exposure + Pension + Holiday
Are you seeking a refresh new challenge within a well stabilised and stable business offering technically fascinating work on leading edge green field projects for the GREEN energy sector?
Opportunity available for an established engineer that wants a long-term career within an organisation that will feed you continuously interesting work whilst rewarding and acknowledge your contribution!
Our client is part of a large multinational engineering company who have built an amazing reputation within the electronics, software, and hardware field. Having grown revenue into the 10's of billions this is huge business which has multiple smaller sites focused on their specialist markets which has enable them to remain extremely adaptable and has been able to retained a pleasant small company feel but within a very stable structure!
You will be responsible for the End to end development of complex embedded software / firmware for a product that has application into a global but highly specialist emerging market! Key duties include Embedded Application level development in C, MATLAB / Simulink, Scripting, Real time ARM core and DSP microcontrollers, sensor and device integration and Testing!
Perfect opportunity for a passionate embedded engineer looking to be part of a close-knit team where you will be challenged daily on cutting edge emerging technology!
* Embedded software / Firmware engineer
* End to end development through full product lifecycle
* Tools such as UML (Enterprise Architect), Simulation (MATLAB/ Simulink)
* Real time ARM core and DSP microcontrollers, Sensor, device integration & power electronics
* Scripting (Any language)
* Test driven development
* Working within a small but very experienced software team
* Cutting edge technology for a new emerging market
* Friendly, flexible and fun business that supports career development
* Senior Embedded software / Firmware engineer
* UML (Enterprise Architect), Simulation (Matlab/ Simulink)
* Real time ARM core microcontrollers, Sensor and device integration or power electronics
* Test Driven Development
* Motivated by new cutting edge technology
* looking for lots of technical exposure to new technologies
Job reference: RTR96207