Cellmark’s training packages are developed through the Cellmark Training Services section of the business and are delivered with the support of its scientific staff. An exciting opportunity has become available for someone to coordinate the activities of Cellmark Training Services and to also provide a range of support activities to the commercial team. The successful candidate will primarily be responsible for overseeing, developing and growing the Cellmark Training Services business within the UK and overseas.
Training Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Developing the Cellmark Training Services brand and breadth of services
- Preparing training materials for both internal and external training courses
- Designing / arranging training webinars and other virtual / online training
- Promoting and coordinating the delivery of training courses to customers in liaison with members of our operational teams and our Account Managers
- Providing a range of sales and marketing support services to Cellmark’s commercial department
Training Coordinator Requirements:
- A degree or similar level in a scientific or marketing or media discipline is preferred.
- Extensive experience of working in marketing/sales/promotion.
- Experience of and knowledge of forensic services would be a benefit.
- Strong Microsoft Office applications knowledge i.e. Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
About Cellmark Forensic Services:
Cellmark is one of the largest forensic science and DNA testing companies in the UK delivering a broad range of services to the police, government departments, the legal profession and the general public. Cellmark is also an ISO9001:2015 certified provider of DNA and forensic training courses and has always seen the provision of advice and education as a key part of its service. We are experienced at designing and delivering a broad range of forensic awareness and evidence recovery training to police and military customers in the UK, as well as to overseas law enforcement clients.
Location: Abingdon, Oxfordshire
Job type: Full time, permanent 37.5 hours per week
Salary: Competitive, dependent on experience
Benefits: Private medical insurance, Permanent Health Insurance (long-term sickness cover up to 2 years),
25 days annual leave plus statutory bank & public holidays, 9 ½ x salary life insurance, Perkbox membership,
Default Pension Salary Exchange option, 24 hour Employee Assistance Programme
At Cellmark, we recognise that our customers define our service quality and we should always strive to meet their needs through service innovation and continuous improvement. If this sounds like the position that you are looking for then Cellmark may be the place for you.
Due to the nature of work we undertake, all applicants must have lived in the UK continuously in the past 3 years and will be required to obtain security clearance which we will arrange.
You may have experience of the following: Training Coordinator, Trainer, Learning & Development, L&D, Training Administrator, Training and Development Officer, Training Officer, Sales, Marketing, Marketing Assistant, Marketing Coordinator, etc.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/91047533