Davies Turner has an exciting opportunity for a Customer Care Import / ExportCoordinator to join their team based in Bridgend.
Job Title: Customer Care Import / Export Coordinator
Location: CF35 5LJ
Salary: Circa £18,000 per annum PLUS Benefits
Customer Care Import / Export Coordinator required.
Davies Turner is the largest independent Freight Forwarding Company in the UK. Family run and owned since 1870. Top Track 250 Companies awarded by Sunday Times.
For this Customer Care Import / Export Coordinator opportunity, if you have the following skills & experience, we want to hear from you:
- Excellent Customer Care experience
- Knowledge of Import, Export & Customs procedures
- Experience of Freight forwarding – preferably in an Overland Department
- Good working knowledge of Excel
- GCSE Grade C or above in Maths and English
Benefits for this position include:
- Up to 25 days holidays plus Bank Holidays
- Life Cover
- Defined benefit pension scheme
- Discounted store/shopping benefit scheme
- Private Healthcare
- Car Parking
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Mandatory Training
This position is based at Bridgend.
We believe that this valuable range of benefits together with a competitive salary, offers an overall benefits package befitting of a caring, family owned Company.
The closing date for this opportunity is 16 November 2020. To apply for this role, please click ‘Apply’ now.