Candlelight Care are looking to recruit new Team Leaders in Frome and surrounding areas.
The role includes working within an allocated pod (area), responsible for evaluating and assessing new client packages, developing care plans, carrying out risk assessments, conducting reviews of existing packages, liaising with Commissioners and clients, evaluating care progress and recommending changes to the care plan if required. Supporting and leading a team of Care & Support Workers. Carrying out staff observations, and supervisions.
You will also be part of the on-call team on a rotational basis.
As the role can change on a daily basis, you will need to be highly organised, efficient and flexible in your approach.
· Available to work alternate weekends
· Adaptable and flexible to deal with varying needs and situations
· Be part of the on-call rota
· Previous experience within a care role.
· Good working knowledge of care and support work.
· Understanding and respecting the need for confidentiality
· Good working knowledge of Health & Safety
· Good working knowledge of personal rights and responsibilities
· Awareness and importance of preserving clients dignity
· High level of literacy skills (you will be required to read care plans and record simple details)
· Diploma level 2 in Health & Social Care or equivalent
· Good communication skills
· Ability to work without supervision
· Caring and empathetic approach
· Reliable and trustworthy
· Clean and tidy appearance
· Ability to manage your own time
· Good team player, who is understanding and supportive of colleagues
· Good communication skills (to understand clients and make yourself clearly understood?
· A full (clean) driving licence and access to own transport.