Are you ready for the next BIG opportunity?
Are you looking for an opportunity with a company whose growth plans are aligned to your personal ambition? A company who will help fuel your motivation with training, coaching and an uncapped commission?
Are you a commercially astute hunter with a passion for employee engagement and a strong track record of selling flexible benefit schemes? Can you discuss the merits of including corporate values and behaviours with a recognition scheme?
Want an opportunity to develop or enhance your skills in a fast paced, innovative Fintech environment? If you’re positive, energetic and outgoing, then may be the right opportunity for you…
Following a number of key successes, we’re now looking to accelerate our growth, creating a new opportunity for a Business Development Manager with a history of achieving and exceeding new business targets.
Primary Focus and Target Market
- Focusing on channel incentives and consumer engagement, you’ll target and sell to prospective clients throughout the UK
- You’ll sell across an innovative range of products and services, including Incentives, Discounts and Reward SAAS technologies as well as Prepaid Cards
- You’ll target private sector companies from SME to LNA, with emphasis on key vertical markets
- Covering private sectors
Their services are used by in excess of 2m end users and beneficiaries each year.In the last couple of years, their focus on digital strategy led to rebuilding and relaunching not one, but five tech platforms …
Whilst you’ll generate some opportunities yourself, they’ll provide you with leads and meetings ensuring that you’re highly productive with a strong sales pipeline and excellent conversion rate.
They will of course reward you for your successes with a both an industry leading salary, OTE uncapped commission, pension and a car allowance.
They also practice what we preach, so you’ll have access to flex benefits, recognition and a fantastic discount site. We can and will actively support your professional and personal development.
Establish, maintain and execute a comprehensive Sales Acquisition Plan with the Sales Management team aligned to the overall sales plan and your personal objectives/targets.The plan will consider:
- Acquisition of key new business targets / prospective clients
- Mix of greenfield opportunities and competitor switch campaigns
- Targeting senior decision makers across Sales and Marketing functions
- Emphasis on SAAS technology with a blend of consumer/member discounts, channel incentives or consumer programmes with a range of platforms, supplemented with digital rewards and prepaid card schemes
- Establish reward volume, license fee and ancillary revenue forecasts, validating current performance and alignment vs. target
- Develop third party channels and reseller relationships as a commercial route to market
- Maintain a robust sales pipeline and revenue forecast aligned to sales targets
- Compile and deliver well-constructed, tailored proposals that add value to and ease the client buying process
- Develop collaborative working relationships and practices with the sales team and wider internal support teams fostering a spirit of team work, shared ambition and best practice
- Conversant knowledge of all technology solutions, features and functionality, plus all wrap around services, using this to consult with prospective clients to deliver solution sales
Key Performance Indicators
- Commercial responsibility for performance achieving quarterly and annual revenue targets
- Highly productive, delivering against a range of activity and productivity KPI’s covering every stage of the sales funnel through to conversion rates
- Work closely with Marketing and Telesales to ensure effectiveness of all outbound content and activities to deliver continual improvement in demand generation performance
Key Skills & Capabilities
- Driven, self-motivated and commercially astute professional with extensive and insightful knowledge of the employee engagement, benefits, reward and recognition market
- Strong new business pedigree from cold-calling, consulting, questioning, negotiation and closing
- Results oriented, with ability to align solutions to company objectives
- Will apply personal business acumen, market awareness, creative thinking and problem solving to all opportunities tailoring solutions to the product set
- Consultative and collaborative sales approach, both over the phone and in the field, with the ability to leverage email, social media, conference, video calls and webinars to maximise productivity
- Exceptional communication skills from presentation and proposal to tender
- Use social media channels to prospect acquisition targets, identify decision makers, promote and drive awareness / enquiries in accordance with the defined policy
- Strong team working ethic, underpinned by an ability to guide and offer advice as necessary. Ability to work with and influence across business functions.
- Strong analytical skills
- At least 5 years’ experience of new business selling in a B2B environment
- Demonstrable track record of exceeding new business targets
- Experience of selling to the HR, Sales, Operations and/or Marketing functions