Senior National Account Manager - Amazon / E-Commerce£60,000 - £70,000 + competitive package
- Amazing opportuniy to take strategic responsibility for Amazon and .com grocery channels
- Quick progression and a chance to make a name for yourself
- A blank canvas to drive growth across Amazon and Ecomm
- Amazon experience is essential & Top four experience preferable
Better Placed are pleased to be working with a large, category-leading FMCG business who are looking for a passionate Amazon Lead to join their successful and fast-growing sales team.
Our client is a well known business with a great reputation and a range of well known household name brands now looking for someone to increase exposure online. The business has decided to heavily invest in E-commerce, seeing the channel as a huge area of growth for the future. This newly created and will see you taking strategic responsibility for Amazon and Ocado.
This role will give you exposure to the senior leadership team and is a real opportunity to make a name for yourself as the Ecommerce / Amazon sales lead. With the business and category experiencing phenomenal growth, the next few years are set to be exciting ride.Main responsibilities:
- Developing and implementing a commercial Joint Business Plans (JBP's) with the customer
- Delivering profitable and sustainable sales growth
- Implement online promotions and shopper content for the online channel
- Controlling budgets and forecasting
- Executing all promotional plans for product portfolio
- Liaising cross-functionally with NPD, Category and Marketing
- Keeping up with key category trends and identifying new business opportunities
What we need from you:
- Amazon / .com account management is a must
- Top 4 Grocery experience prefered
- Great communicator both written and verbal
- Strong numerical skills
- Commercially astute with strong negotiation and presentation skills
What's on offer?
- Competitive salary and an excellent package
- Quick progression within a global business as the online channel grows
- he opportunity to be part of a business with one of the strongest cultures in FMCG
- A great working environment, with likeminded, driven individuals, who work together as a collaborative and dynamic team
- Outstanding opportunities for development, and a business that promotes from within
- Autonomy to manage your own E-commerce business unit
- Flexible working, with the opportunity to work from home as well as in the office
- Excellent surrounding teams, with experts in Category & Marketing to liaise with and create the best possible results
This is a unique opportunity and not one to be missed so please get in touch to find out more!