|Salary:||Salaried GP (61,346 - £91,564)|
GP Partner/Salaried GP
Location: Drs. Mitchell, Fordyce & Lempke, The Health Centre, Whyteman`s Brae, Kirkcaldy KY1 2NA
Ref: MITGPVAC / 034479
Category: Medical & Dental
Posted: 01 Dec 2019
Employer: Drs. Mitchell, Fordyce & Lempke
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an additional GP Partner/Salaried GP to join our friendly team.
• Sessions available are negotiable, but ideally we are seeking a 5 or 6 session GP. We would be offering £9000 - £10000 per session.
• Option of partnership or salaried post negotiable
• Well established, under graduate teaching practice
• EMIS and DOCMAN practice
• 3 full time GP partners, 2 practice nurses, one of whom is a prescribing nurse practitioner, 2
treatment room nurses, phlebotomy service, practice pharmacist and very experienced
• Supported by 2 Care Home ANPs who provide medical services to patients in our Care
Homes, which reduces GP input here
• Health Board rented premises so no buy-in costs
• Golden Hello package may be available
• No out Of Hours obligations
• Start date negotiable for the right candidate
We pride ourselves on the stability and commitment from the whole team and we do not have a high staff turn around. We have adopted an extremely friendly and flexible approach to our work and have a very informal attitude whilst providing a high level of service to our patients.
Informal enquiries and visits to the practice are very welcome and can be arranged by contacting Cindy Low, Practice Manager, on 01592 641203 or by email – Cindy.Low@nhs.scot
Employer details: NHS Fife - Recruitment Department
If you would like to apply, please send your C.V. and covering letter to Cindy.Low@nhs.scot or by post to Cindy Low, Practice Manager, Drs. Mitchell, Fordyce & Lempke, The Health Centre, Whyteman`s Brae, Kirkcaldy. KY1 2NA.
Closing date: 31st December 2020.
The number of jobs in each salary range for all: