Mitie has a great opportunity for Security Officers to join our business at a really exciting time. You will be based at one of our prestigious corporate customer sites.
*Shifts - *12 shifts days/nights and weekends.
Pay- £10.10 per hour
All successful candidates will be submitted for CTC clearance if they do not already hold this.
- The successful candidate must be confident when dealing with members of the public and able to react to any situation that may arise.
- You will need to demonstrate trustworthiness, attentiveness and always be approachable when welcoming clients.
- You must spot and stop all suspicious sightings or potential criminal activity and retain full control until the arrival of emergency services.
- Report to the Senior Security Marshall - you must record, report and escalate all sightings and arrests on a regular basis.
- You will need to be a team player with an enthusiastic attitude.
- Be able to work on own initiative.
- Similar Security experience desirable.
- Flexible Approach to work to suit the business needs.
- Ability to go above and beyond to support the client.
- Excellent communication skills are required both written and verbal.
- Understand the Health and Safety at Work Act, relevant Criminal, Civil Law and Police and Criminal Evidence Act.
- Valid SIA Licence is ESSENTIAL
- First aid and fire awareness trained desirable.
- CTC screened desirable
It's the little things that count -
On top of the usual rewards you'd expect to see from a large company, such as - holidays, and cycle to work schemes, we also provide many extra benefits to enhance our people's well-being and enjoyment at work.
This job description Is intended to give the post holder an appreciation of the role envisaged for this position and the range of duties undertaken. Specific tasks and objectives will be agreed with the post holder throughout the period of employment. The job description may be varied from time to time by the Company to reflect changes in the post holder's role and/or the needs of the business.