Ganymede are currently recruiting for Gas Engineers to work on a Gas Installation contract in BR and surrounding area.
We are offering you an exciting opportunity to join our team of Gas Engineers in this contract role, where you will be providing Gas Central Heating Installation.
We pride ourselves in delivering excellent levels of service to our customers.
You will be delivering high-quality services to our residential customers whilst minimizing disruption where possible.
You will take a proactive approach to health and safety, creating a safe environment for all and be responsible for the Installation of gas central heating systems.
* The installation pack, so boiler, radiators, will be provided.
* All rubbish and waste will be collected and disposed of for you for you
* You can be provided with work 5 days a week, Monday to Friday
* Weekend work is available
* Ongoing contract role
* You will be working in domestic properties
* The work will be carrying out a mixture of boiler swaps, conversions and some full systems.
* This is an on-going contract with no end date
* Must have own Van & Tools, Public Liability, Gas Safe & ACS qualifications
* Winter Incentives - �100 per completed job.
Average job - Combi to Combi - �440 or Conv to Combi - �685
Engineers are earning �2000 to �2,800 per week , depending on the workload you can commit to. Price work.
Essential qualifications needed are CCN1, CENWAT, CKR1, HTR1, along with previous experience in installation of central heating systems. All engineers must be willing to have DBS (criminal record check) completed.
If this is of interest to you and you would like some further information, please apply direct below with a copy of your CV