Are you skilled in designing solutions that support mission critical operations at scale, speed, and quality with expertise in the latest cloud technologies? If so, TIBCO is the place for you. We are looking for innovate, bold people to join us and thrive in our collaborative culture!
As a Technical Architect within TIBCO’s Professional Services Group, you will be actively involved in a broad spectrum of activities including practice development, team participation, and relationship building. She or he possesses a strong service orientation and finds challenge in problem-solving complex situations. Our Technical Architects perform at an expert level in the implementation of all TIBCO products and the integration to our client's existing technology strategy.
What is Professional Services at TIBCO?
The TIBCO Professional Services Group (PSG) is the most experienced TIBCO consulting organization in the world. Known for helping customers get more value in less time, TIBCO PSG applies a proven delivery approach honed over 20 years of successful deployments. We have over 1,200 experienced consultants in over 25 countries.
TIBCO PSG influences the success of each TIBCO product implementation. Our team is dedicated to the success of the customer from initial installation onward. We partner with Sales, Presales & Ops for a seamless customer experience. We are technical & client-facing, allowing us to put into practice our development knowledge, along with our strong communication skills.
What will you do in your new role?
You will perform integration planning activities: specifically reviews and provides recommendations relating to customers’ business integration vision, provides input to Center of Competency definition and roll-out, develops the high-level architecture and best practices, standards and reusable components that comprise an effective integration framework.
- Assume primary responsibility for the world’s most challenging and impactful Digital Transformation projects
- Develop and maintain relationships with a variety of architecture and business stakeholders and project managers
- Able to demonstrate significant Business gains through strategic architecture initiatives
- Assessment of current application architecture and definition of Target Application Architecture, strategic road-map, including assessment of current replacement priorities and legacy application issues
- As necessary, creation, governance and communication to appropriate audiences of the Architecture deliverables, e.g. Principles, Capability Map, Transversal Process, Integration Catalogue, Information Model, Application Map, Reference Architectures, etc.
- Approval of application architecture processes & templates to ensure they support the alignment of projects within the target Architecture, and support effective integration opportunities
- Coach and mentor architects and colleagues concerned with application architecture where necessary
- Work with colleagues in technology and business roles to provide a consensus based solution that is scalable, adaptable and in synchronization with changing business needs
- Enhance integration of applications to reduce costs and improve efficiency, ensure the targets of integrating applications and there by retiring applications are met
- Strong understanding of the Integration and application development lifecycle landscape, with clear connection with TIBCO’s portfolio of leading technologies, but also able to remain unbiased in providing an objective and fact-based viewpoint
- Support the development of future Professional Services engagements, based on analysis of client requirements and technology trends where the use of TIBCO technologies would deliver demonstrable business benefit
- Must be familiar with basic security concepts or standards as appropriate for this position.
- Focus on your health and wellbeing with access to a supportive Employee Assistance Programme and an employer-funded private medical insurance plan
- Plan for your financial security with access to a Group personal pension plan where TIBCO contributes 7.5% of your base salary, provided that you contribute at least 3%.
- On joining, you would automatically be enrolled in an income protection insurance plan as well as a death in service plan to provide financial support to you and your beneficiaries should life throw you a curve-ball.
- Balance your professional and personal interests with flexible and remote working options and benefits such as enhanced pay for parental leaves (maternity, paternity and adoption leave).
- Keep up to date with your industry with a professional subscription
- Advance yourself with access to a range of on-line and in person learning and development tools
- Team up in an open and collaborative team culture with everyone working together to the overall success of the company
- Enjoy time out with 25 days’ annual leave
- Be rewarded for a job well done - everyone participates in an incentive plan that rewards achievement of key objectives
- Save on your commute with access to tax-saver tickets to spread the cost and lighten the load
- Make a difference - Take a look at our many customer success stories: https://www.tibco.com/customers
- TOGAF certified desirable but not essential
- Broad Awareness of the TIBCO capability, services and products
- In-depth knowledge of Architecture frameworks and methodologies
- Good understanding of applying Integration architecture framework to design business solutions (TIBCO BW6 / BW5, EMS, EAI, SOA, Middleware, Hawk)
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate
- Establish and manage an architecture governance framework
- Broad knowledge of technology developments and trends
- Proactive analytical expertise and problem-solving approach
- Fluent in English
Please note you must have full working rights for the country you are applying for. If on a work permit or visa please make sure the details along with expiry date are included on your application.
Applications and CVs MUST be in English.
TIBCO is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.