Electro-Comm Digital Services are currently recruiting for a 1st Line IT Support Helpdesk Engineer to join a Managed Service Provider based in the West Midlands
The IT Support Helpdesk Engineer will provide effective IT assistance across all aspects of the business and will work as part of the Technical Services Team. The position provides exposure to a broad range of IT-related activities, providing support for a number of clients based across the UK.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
• To diagnose and resolve software and hardware calls/tickets.
• To accurately record, update and document requests using the help desk system maintaining a first-class level of customer service ensuring that all customers are treated efficiently and in an appropriate manner.
• To install and configure new IT equipment.
• Execute software installation and deployment to computing systems.
• Assist with Active Directory management.
• Contribute updates to technical documentation, procedures and process definitions.
• Assist infrastructure team with network and infrastructure initiatives including both hardware and systems administration.
• Maintain excellent verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical customers at all levels.
• Working knowledge of technical support (break-fix) for Windows desktops/laptops.
• XP/Win7/W10 support knowledge.
• A general understanding of networks - an understanding of TCP/IP, Switches, Routers and VPN.
• Driving Licence (due to our office location in Bromsgrove and occasional site visits)DBS check
• Working knowledge of Windows Servers 2003 onwards.
• Knowledge of Office 365.
• Working knowledge of Windows domain environment.
• Knowledge of Apple Mac environment.
Salary and Benefits available
• Depending on Experience and Knowledge (£20-24K)
• Private Pension (after qualifying period)
• Private Healthcare (after qualifying period)
Electro-Comm is part of the Flywheel IT Services Group. The Group consists of Electro-Comm Digital, TekNet, Nexus Associates (ICT) and now Colwyn Technologies with more acquisitions in the pipeline. The Group has been formed to consolidate ICT services into an organisation that provides first class services to a range of organisations and sectors
What Electro-Comm Digital Services do.
We are an IT Services company. We help people maintain their IT and change their businesses. We look after all types of devices and technologies, meaning you will get exposure to networking, storage, operating systems, phones, telecoms and customer specific applications.
What makes us different from other IT companies.
We have a strong desire to grow the Company, and we think that happens best when our people each want to grow personally as well. We have a very experienced leadership team who lead by example, mentoring and coaching. Lastly, we have a solid business strategy to make these growth plans credible... this means lots opportunities for the right people to develop along with us with better than average benefits.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/91059902