Payroll ManagerJob Title:
Are you a dedicated Payroll professional with a desire to work for a charity/non profit organisation?
If you are a Payroll professional who is passionate about making a difference then this could be the role for you!
We need a Payroller who is an empathetic, patient and understanding
person to join this charity. This type of character will make the ideal team fit!
You will join a friendly caring team who are passionate about promoting and improving and equal and diverse environment. So if you are a Payroll Manager who has come from a similar background then this environment would be ideal for you.
On a daily basis you will...
- Run Weekly, Fortnightly, Monthly and 4 weekly Payroll for allocated clients.
- Ensure tax and national insurance calculations are correctly calculated.
- To offer guidance on all statutory payments including Statutory Sick Pay (SSP), Statutory Maternity Pay (SMP) and Attachments of Earnings.
- To calculate holiday calculations. Issue P45’s for employees leaving employment.
- To provide P60’s on an annual basis for all employees. Make all necessary submissions in line with HMRC Real time information (RTI).
- Experience with Sage payroll.
In return you will receive the standard holiday package and the option for flexible/remote working being offered in the future.
Please apply if this is of interest!!