A Local government council is in urgent need of an HR Systems Consultant (Workforce Analyst) for an initial 6 months contract, paying up to £48k
Purpose of the role:
The role of the consultant is to apply targeted and specific knowledge to a range of situations across the council. You will apply your knowledge of consulting practise to contract, devise and deliver key interventions aligned to the people strategy and with the knowledge of how to apply these through your specific discipline or business area.
The development of key products within your professional area of discipline, through a consultancy approach with clients.
• The development of a tactical and operational plan agreed with clients and your Business Partner.
• Measurable achievements for the identification and design of interventions for service improvements.
• The provision of advice, guidance, and options within your professional area.
• Connection of your activities to the corporate vision, people strategy and service business plans.
Requirements for the role:
Power BI and SAP essential for the role
You will deliver:
• The organisation of our data requirements and localised system management outside of the core Hampshire (SAP) offer.
• The delivery of bespoke reporting and business intelligence.
• The maintenance and configuration of HR systems and data outside of SAP.
You will understand:
• Data management and organisation.
• System administration
• Data Protection regulations (current and future) including asset management for data.
Please note that this is an urgent role so please apply as soon as possible for consideration