39,103 P.A. ?
|Company:||Curvalux UK Ltd|
The World’s Most Cost-Effective Multi-Beam Phased Array Broadband System, Curvalux is an advanced wireless access and backbone technology with a patented backhaul relay architecture.
Curvalux is poised to play a global game-changing role in providing much needed, extremely high-speed, broadband connectivity to the most remote rural areas in the world as well as competition to fibre in urban areas. Our mission is to connect the 3.5 Billion people currently ‘unconnected.’
The Senior Board Design Engineer will join an A-team developing the next generation Curvalux Products integrating high-end disciplines to achieve 50Gbps of wireless connectivity. The board design engineer will engage with an experienced cross-disciplinary staff , leading the development of robust and scalable schematics and layout design from concept through production.
• 10+ years of proven hands-on experience in embedded system analog board design.
• Proven experience with FPGAs, ASICs and processors definition , multi-GHz Serdes, CAN, I2C, Ethernet, SPI, analog to digital and digital and power supply design.
• Proven experience in Gigabit Ethernet PHY and 802.3af and PoE circuitry
• Proven experience in analog design, that supports RF systems.
• Experience in high volume low-cost design for customer end.
• Experience with SPICE simulations and board layout (Alegro -advantage).
• B.S. in Electrical Engineering or equivalent work experience required.
• Expert in system or sub-system timing including power up sequence
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative, hands-on entrepreneurial environment
• Eligible to work in UK
• Experience in analog/digital board design for point-to-point, point-to-multi-point or wireless CPE (Customer-premises equipment)
We are seeking superstars, innovators and game-changers to join our highly talented team. Curvalux offers an unrivalled opportunity to bring revolutionary change, through true innovation, to billions of people. As a thriving start-up and AirSpaceIX operating subsidiary, we offer a competitive compensation package including stock options and private medical. Our UK office is based in Sheffield ‘The Outdoor City’ and a short stroll from Sheffield Train Station however we can support a combination of remote / office working.
Agencies – please kindly note that Curvalux operate a strict PSL and do not accept speculative unsolicited CVs from Agencies
The number of jobs in each salary range for all: