Reporting to the Finance Manager you will be responsible for;
- Processing purchase invoices including statement reconciliations and payments.
- Raising sales invoices
- VAT returns
- Bank Reconciliations
- Assisting with credit control
- Assisting with month end management accounts
- Posting monthly journals, accruals and prepayments
- Assisting with balance sheet reconciliations
To be considered for this role you will have worked in a similar Accounts Assistant role, have experience using sage and ideally be AAT qualified or studying (or equivalent)
My client is a well established and growing manufacturing business based in Solihull. They have a global presence and business is doing well in the current climate.
This is on office based role, with 9-5 working hours. On site parking is available and you would be entitled to a company pension.