Software Developer required for this large, national financial services business based in their Crawley Head Office. Working as part of a core Software Development team the role will be developing and enhancing internal business applications - the focus is on developing world class, high quality software.
It’s an agile environment, and the role involves collaborating with other team members, the test team and stakeholders in the business.
The right software developer will have a good mix of:
- C#/ASP.NET Web APIs/.NET Framework
- Clean Code practices
- Good problem solver/ability to see the bigger picture
- Experience of a using version control system, primarily Git
- Working knowledge of design patterns and SOLID programming principles
- HTML / CSS
- Experience using an Object Relational Mapper (ORM) e.g. nHibernate / Entity Framework
- Capable of working proactively and carrying out day-to-day role with limited supervision
Any experience of the following would be a real advantage
- Cloud development experience on Azure
- Experience with the latest .NET Core releases
- Test Driven Development (TDD) and/or Behavioural-Driven Development (BDD)
- An Inversion of Control (IOC) framework e.g. Castle Windsor
- Experience of automated release processes
- Knowledge of queueing systems (e.g. RabbitMQ)
- Knowledge of DNS / TCP/IP / Web Servers (IIS) / SSL / OS
- Security knowledge (e.g. the OWASP top 10)
- Educated to degree level
This is a superb opportunity with a progressive organisation that have and continue to invest heavily in developing world class applications. It's an opportunity to work on innovative projects for one of the leaders in their market.
Salary range is wide, they are looking to recruit a number of people and this will be based on experience, broadly this will be from £45,000 to £65,000 however there is flexibility either side for first class developers
They have created a working environment of which they are rightly proud, they need people who are talented, positive and robust and can make a real contribution to their future technical direction. To discuss in confidence and in detail please send your CV to Chloe Hamilton at Remit Resources ASAP.