DEPUTY HOME MANAGER
BATLEY / £19.38 PER HOUR / PERMANENT / EXCELLENT CAREER OPPORTUNITIES
Clinical Deputy Home Manager required. My client is a medium sized, very well respected, a Top 20 Provider Award Winner 2020 who is looking for an experienced Clinical Deputy Home Manager based in Bradford.
The service has a Good CQC report and offers residential, nursing and dementia care for 40 service users, providing high quality care for residents, peace of mind for families and a great place to work.
The successful candidate will be clinically strong, an experienced leader and a kind and caring Nurse.
Clinical Deputy Home Manager Position Overview:
* Ensure the care, welfare and safety of residents is maintained at the highest possible standard
* Complete physical and psychological assessments of residents
* Safely administering and recording of medication
* Ensure individual care plans are kept up to date
* Conduct robust management audits and following up of all actions
* Ensuring effective rotas are in place
* Liaising with external suppliers and health care providers
* Monitoring and developing staff
Clinical Deputy Home Manager Position Requirements:
* Registered Nurse with Valid Pin
* Excellent knowledge of all Standards and NMC code of practice
* Proven track record of person-centred care planning
* Experienced leader and mentor
* A passion for delivering high standards of care
Clinical Deputy Home Manager Position Renumeration:
* £19.38 per hour
* 22 hours on the floor and 15 hours supernumerary
* DBS Paid
* Free Uniform, Training and Salary
* 28 Days Holiday
* Excellent progression opportunities
For further information or to apply please contact Amanda at Time Recruitment on [... Click Apply...]or alternatively apply below.