Registered Nurse Nights
Ardenlea Court care home, 39/41 Lode Lane, Solihull, West
Midlands B91 2AF
This is being there for them. At Bupa Care Homes, it's our privilege
to care for people - treating each resident as if they were part of
our own family. Right now, we're looking for a Registered Nurse to
develop their nursing career at Ardenlea Court care home.
Working hours and salary £14.03 - £16.73 per hour
Full time & part time available (minimum permanent contract is 12
What your typical day involves
- You'll take responsibility for the well-being of our residents
including; making sure their physical, emotional and social needs
- Carrying out assessments, you'll develop, implement and evaluate
individualised care plans for each of our residents
- You'll monitor work areas and practices to ensure they are safe
and conform to the relevant standards, policies and legislation
- Delivering clinical guidance to your care team, you'll lead,
motivate and mentor this team to ensure the safe and efficient
running of the care home
- Always promoting our resident's independence, choice and dignity
by delivering the very best standards of care and striving for
What's in it for you?
- Comprehensive induction, on-going training and development, access
to the Bupa Nurse Fellowship; joining a global community with
scholarships up to £10,000, mentoring programmes, webinars, lectures
- Access to Wagestream - an app-based service that offers you the
choice to be in control of when you access your earnings*
- Paid breaks
- NMC annual pin payment reimbursed
- Your DBS Check (£44) paid for
- NEST workplace pension, life assurance & bereavement support
- 28 days annual leave (inclusive of statutory bank holidays)
- Hot meal provided on a 12-hour shift
- Refer a friend bonus scheme
- Uniform provided
- Health & wellbeing tools; including Be Me App, Healthy Minds,
Gym Pass & discounted health assessments
- Shopping Discounts (via Xexec)
- Cash plan (after 2 years' service) giving you the ability to claim
on more everyday items such as dental, optical and private prescriptions.
- Free flu vaccine
*Only available to permanent employees where HealthRoster is used.
Who we are
As a leading healthcare group, we run care homes, retirement
villages, health centres, dental centres and hospitals all over the
world. As well as providing insurance to over 16 million people. We're
a big company but no matter what business area you're in, our purpose
is simple - helping people live longer, healthier, happier lives.
And we have belief in you to help us achieve it.
Bupa is committed to ensuring that every applicant is assessed for
employment, promotion and development solely based on personal merit
and qualifications, regardless of gender, sexual orientation,
pregnancy or maternity, marital or civil partner status, gender
reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin,
religion or belief, disability or age.