£18.00 to £20.00 per hour (equates to NHS Band 6/7) Paid Breaks Full or Part Time Flexible Shifts Elderly Care Covering Blackpool/Preston/Blackburn
A fully CQC compliant, privately owned nursing home currently has a vacancy for an RGN or RMN Registered Nurse to work days, nights and weekends when required with full or part-time hours available to cover Blackpool, Preston and Blackburn.
Details of the Nurse vacancy (RGN/RMN) role:
• Very competitive hourly pay rate of £18.00 to £20.00 per hour, which is equivalent to NHS Band 6/7
• Paid breaks
• Full or part time contracts for permanent days and nights and weekends when required
• A friendly and supportive working environment in a fully CQC complaint care home
As Peripatetic Staff Nurse (RGN/RMN) you will play a key role in managing and delivering person centred care and administering drugs and medications. Whilst on shift you will manage a caseload of residents and will coordinate a small team of HCAs to ensure both the personal and clinical care requirements of service users are met.
The successful candidate for this Peripatetic Staff Nurse role (RGN/RMN) post will meet the following criteria:
• NMC registered Adult General Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• Enthusiastic, motivated and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
• Confident managing and implementing person centred care plans and safely managing medications
To apply for this post, or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Andy Ingham at SYK Recruitment now on [... Click Apply...].
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.