Care Categories: Elderly & General Nursing Care, Nursing Dementia
Salary: £30,270 - £40,000 per annum (based on 3 - 4 shifts a week)
Shifts: Days or Nights
Hours: Full-time or Part Time
*'Top 20 Care Home Award' Winner
*Good Care Quality Commission (CQC) Rating
Further Details: An exciting new opportunity has arisen for a passionate and motivated Registered Nurse ( RGN / RMN / RNLD ) to join an amazing nursing home based in Warrington, Cheshire.
The service welcomes applications from all dementia, old age and physical disability.
Purpose of Role: To achieve the highest possible standard of care in a professional manner through direct nursing care and effective supervision of Colleagues. To take management responsibility for a shift as directed.
Shift pattern and Hours: Unlike a hospital setting Nursing home can be much more accommodating with regards to more flexible shift patters. The manager can consider Fulltime/Part time/Days/Nights or Mixed shifts.
Newly Qualified Nurses: If you are about to be a newly qualified nurse please apply, we can offer fantastic support and training that has been approved and signed of by the NHS. The average starting salary with the private sector is considerably more than the NHS.
Registered Nurse Benefits:
- Opportunities to complete mentorship training / Support Newly Qualified nurses
- Training Portal with access to different monthly training courses (time and courses all paid for)
- Comprehensive induction, structured and on-going training and career development opportunities
- Excellent and friendly work environments
- Established and supportive nurse team
- The cost of your NMC pin paid for by the company
- The cost of your DBS paid for by the company
- Staff recognitions schemes
- 25 days holiday entitlement per annum plus bank holidays + a duvet day on your birthday
- The cost of your DBS Check with be paid for by the company
- Help with re-validation
- A high number of qualified nurses and support staff on shift
- The opportunity to complete further qualifications
- Paid Handovers
- Specialist dementia training and support
- Employee of the month incentives
How to Apply:
All candidates must have a valid NMC Pin and full eligibility to live and work in the UK.
For more information regarding this vacancy, please contact Rebecca Kelly on [... Click Apply...]or send a copy of your CV to [... Click Apply...]
I am happy to work around you as much as I can, even though my working hours - I am always available on email or text [... Click Apply...]- this number is only for texting. If you do decide to text, please pop your name on there so I know its from you.