£18 p/h – Circa £33.7K/Band 6 Equivalent 36 Hours – Days Small Nursing Home – Good CI Grades
A small private nursing home in Edinburgh is currently looking to recruit an experienced Registered Nurse to work as Charge Nurse on a full-time, permanent basis.
The home offers elderly and dementia nursing care packages and is fully compliant with Care Inspectorate requirements and consistently receives 4 and 5 quality grades, which reflect the excellent standards of care the home maintains.
What the home is offering and details of this Charge Nurse position:
• A permanent contract to work 36 hours per week on flexible day shifts
• Great pay rates of £18 per hour, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates and equates to a salary in the region of £33,700
• A comprehensive induction and ongoing learning and development opportunities
• A fantastic working environment in a very well-run home
In this role, you will lead shifts, coordinate care and support a team of Staff Nurses and HCAs, playing a key role in the clinical management of the home.
In addition to managing a caseload of residents, you will play a key role in managing, updating and auditing care plans, supporting with regulatory compliance and inspections and rota management, and conducting staff appraisals and performance management.
What we are looking for in a Charge Nurse:
• NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA, Mental Health Nurse/RMN/RMHN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
• Demonstrate previous experience working in a UK nursing home setting and have a passion for elderly care
• Confident leading shifts and supervising staff
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
For more information or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on [... Click Apply...].
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.