Senior Night Nurse, Wimborne, Bournemouth
£18ph + £1000 Welcome Bonus + Paid Breaks
Caring Homes are looking to appoint an experienced Senior nurse to join the fantastic team at Magna Care Centre
At Magna Care Centre, there’s something to tickle everyone’s fancy – from the craft room to the hair salon, our packed schedule of events and activities, to picnics in the stunning grounds. And if residents prefer to spend one-on-one time with a member of the team, they can read the paper, pop to the shops or enjoy tea and cake. We have strong connections with the local community, many of our residents invite them to join in our activities or even run their own here.
We are working hard across all of our care homes to do everything that we can to keep our residents safe and their spirits high
We offer a wide range of benefits but more importantly you’ll be providing invaluable support to our residents.
- You will be a registered nurse RGN, RMN or RGLD with current clinical skills and will have a valid NMC pin.
- You will be up to date with current evidence-based practice and have a working knowledge of CQC Standards and Regulations and will work using your initiative making effective decisions to improve care quality.
- You will always strive to provide great quality holistic care, making every day better than the last; promoting our core values: maintaining independence and dignity to our service users.
- You will be a team player, demonstrating outstanding communication skills and will be able to demonstrate effective teamwork as part of a multi-disciplined team.
Exceptional & extensive benefits package when working for Caring Homes Group includes:
- Ongoing and continuous career development and succession planning
- *Free or subsidised meals
- Excellent on-going training from day one and throughout your career
- Salary scales and progression with internal promotions available, we are a large organisation!
- Professional subscriptions reimbursed where essential for role
- Long service awards
- Recognition programme
- Refer a friend bonus scheme (earn up to £1000)
- Excellent apprenticeship scheme
- Employee discount scheme
- Discounted reloadable cards and high street vouchers
- e-vouchers, access instant savings on your mobile device
- Holiday discounts & days out with discounts up to 60%
- Cinema benefits with discounts up to 40%
- Employee Assistance Programme, confidential telephone counselling and legal advice 24 hours a day, 365 days a year & a Health & Wellbeing portal
If you are a registered nurse with a current NMC pin, please click 'APPLY' or email email@example.com to discuss this fantastic opportunity further.