This opportunity is only available via The Training Room, so click the link below and apply today!
- No experience needed
- Guaranteed Interviews are offered on successful completion of The Training Room Course
Are you looking to take your first step towards a career in the health and fitness industry?
We can help you love your job again by becoming a Personal Trainer at Nuffield Health.
By nurturing your love of fitness and supporting your dream of becoming a Personal Trainer we’ll help you gain industry desired qualifications, and ensure you are gym-floor ready before introducing you to immediate personal training opportunities.
Nuffield Health are offering graduates of The Training Room course a guaranteed Interview and the chance to shape your new career in health and fitness.
Our course will provide you with all the training you need to become level 3 qualified and client ready.
You'll earn the following qualifications
Active IQ Level 2 Certificate in Gym Instructing
- Covers health, safety and welfare within a fitness environment
- Learn about the anatomy and physiology for exercise
- Learn the principles of fitness, health and exercise
- Learn how to plan gym-based exercise
- Learn how to instruct gym-based exercise
Active IQ Level 3 Certificate in Personal Training
- Learn about the anatomy and physiology for health and exercise
- Learn how to apply the principles of nutrition to a physical activity programme
- Learn about programming personal training with clients
- Learn how to deliver personal training sessions
The following 3 Certificates are also included
- The Training Room Certificate in Studio Cycling
- The Training Room Certificate in Metabolic Circuit Training
- The Training Room Certificate in Gym Based Boxing
Take your first step towards a brighter future as a Personal Trainer today.
Interested? Click apply to find out more.
The number of jobs in each salary range for all: