Want to do the best work of your life? With 24 million customers in 7 countries, make your mark at Europe’s leading media and entertainment brand. A workplace where you can proudly be yourself; our people make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work.
Making bold decisions is a big part of our history – and with talented people like you on board, we’re confident it’s going to be a big part of our future. NOW TV is our exciting internet TV that’s revolutionising the sector with a bold approach, fresh ideas and the latest technologies. We’re transforming the way our customers view content by making Sky Movies, Entertainment and Sports available across a range of devices.
What you’ll do:
As a member of the Data Intelligence team, your role is critical to delivering our strategy to democratise information across the multiple European streaming services.
– Developing relationships with stakeholders to reach a deep understanding of their business areas across multiple territories
– Understanding the key commercial KPIs and their levers that drive business value and need to be prominent in dashboards
– Building & maintaining high quality, timely and accurate corporate & contractual reporting using visualisation techniques to ensure easy & consistent interpretation
– Designing and implementing choose your own adventure style self-serve dashboards to empower business users at all levels
– Depicting & sharing concise updates & key trends that help track the health of OTT streaming services from the self-serve suite
– Managing a DevOps approach to maintenance of the infrastructure & reports, working closely with our Data Enablement teams
– Ensuring clear & consistent definitions are used across all reports & tracked within our data governance framework
– Working with colleagues across various disciplines across the team to enable holistic insights – this will include analytics, research, reporting, econometrics
What you’ll bring:
– Senior Stakeholder Management: Candidate must have an excellent and proven track record of having established successful business relationships with stakeholders at Head of Department Level. Evidence of influencing, engage with, and responding to senior stakeholders with credibility.
– Excellent commercial skills: Able to produce and articulate commercial strategy with highly aware stakeholders.
– Technical Experience: Strong experience in coding languages such as SQL / Big Query and visualisation software such as Tableau
– Time management: Candidate must have experience in managing delivery roadmaps linked to both new business requirements and technical change management
– Working in a dynamic environment: Enjoys working in an innovative and creative environment. Able to deliver big picture benefits and also make careful and swift prioritisation calls.
– High levels of logical thinking & problem-solving skills. Able to deal with complex problems using innovative and industry leading techniques.
There’s a reason people can’t stop talking about #LifeAtSky. Our great range of rewards really are something special, here are just a few:
– Access to free NOWTV, for streaming all your favourite shows
– A generous pension package
– Private healthcare
– Discounted mobile and broadband
Where you’ll work:
Our Osterley campus is a 10-minute walk from Syon Lane train station. Or you can hop on one of our free shuttle buses that run to and from Osterley, Chiswick Park, Gunnersbury, Acton Town and Ealing Broadway tube stations. There’s also plenty of parking, bike shelters and showers.
On campus you’ll find six subsidised restaurants and a Waitrose. You can keep in shape at our subsidised gym, catch the latest shows and movies at our cinema, get your car washed and even get pampered at our beauty salon.
Recognised as an ‘Inclusive Top 50 Employer’ and a ‘Times Top 50 Employer for Women’, we’re working hard to ensure we’re a truly inclusive place to work. This means we don’t just look at your CV. We’re more focused on who you are and the potential you’ll bring to Sky. We also know that everyone has a life outside work, so we’re happy to discuss flexible working.
And we’ll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can’t wait to hear from you.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeAtSky on social media. A job you love to talk about.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions you may have, we might have to withdraw the offer.