Give your career a positive change.
At Cygnet Health Care you’ll have the chance to make a real impact on patients and their families.
You’ll be exposed to all kinds of new challenges and responsibilities, to ensure you continue learning and developing as you go.
In this role you’ll:
- Offer enhanced care with a flexible learning approach for all our patients
- Work in the hospital area, providing guidance and encouragement to patients through physical and emotional support
- Maintain a safe, clean and enjoyable environment to live and work in
- Assist patients with their medical and welfare needs and report as required
- Safeguard patients
- Learn about individuals’ specific needs and provide help in the most appropriate way.
We're looking for people who have:
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to be a good team player
- The sensitivity and energy required to provide a trusting, stimulating and varied lifestyle for the patients
- A genuine desire to make a real difference in people’s lives
In return we’ll offer you:
- Opportunity for overtime
- Employee Discount Scheme
- DBS paid
- Free uniform
- Regular coaching and support
- Opportunity to undertake further learning with our excellent apprenticeship scheme
- Free meals on duty.
- Company paid Life Assurance scheme
- Smart Health Toolkit- Providing you with Fitness Programmes, Nutrition consultation and Health checks
This is a full-time role and you will be working 38.5 hours per week
If interested in applying, please forward your cv: SouthwestRecruitment@cygnethealth.co.uk
Please note: successful candidates will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check.