PlaySport are a leading sports coaching provider delivering sport specific sessions to Primary Schools, Secondary Schools & Sports Clubs all year round in Berkshire. We have an opportunity for a passionate individual to join our team and lead a Goalkeeper Development Programme to one of our partners in Finchampstead, Berkshire.The successful applicant will work closely with the Directors on a weekly basis to ensure a successful learning programme is planned and delivered in line with the company coaching philosophy.The role will reward the successful applicant with a competitive session rate and bonus scheme depending on experience and qualifications. The hours would be every Sunday morning between 9.30am – 11.30am, term time only.
Additional optional hours will be available during the school holiday periods.
- Has a keen interest and passion in coaching young goalkeepers.
- Experience of goalkeeper coaching to children between the ages of 6 – 16.
- FA Level 1 certificate in coaching Football.
- FA Level 1 in Coaching Goalkeepers.
- FA Level 2 in Coaching Goalkeepers.
- FA Youth Module 1.
- FA Emergency First Aid.
- FA Safeguarding.
- Demonstrates willingness to develop their skills and coaching ability.
- Punctual, Reliable & Committed.
- Strong communication & organisational skills
- Able to interact well with both children & parents.
- Clean UK driver’s license.
- FA Youth Module 2.
- FA Youth Module 3.
Duties & Responsibilities for this role:
You will be provided with:
- Deliver and maintain a successful learning programme for children aged 6 – 16.
- To maintain a positive working relationship with our partner.
- Lead and manage assistant coaches.
- Create a positive learning environment for the children in our care.
- Deliver and manage the coaching programme to a high standard consistently.
- Follow our coaching philosophy, ensuring everything we deliver is: Fun, Inclusive & Educational
- Approachable in liaising with parent/carers
- To be committed in ensuring the programme is managed and delivered to the best of your ability
- Be creative and passionate in your delivery and management.
To apply, please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com with the subject line ‘Lead GK Coach’.
- The responsibility to manage and deliver the programme
- A professional sports coaching kit
- Bonus scheme
- Opportunities for progression and additional work opportunities.
- Further qualifications
About PlaySport UK:
PlaySport UK are a sports coaching company based in Bracknell Forest, with a clear philosophy of ensuring everything we deliver to children is: Fun, Inclusive & Educational. At PlaySport UK we deliver Physical Education (PE) & Continued Professional Development (CPD) programmes, after-school and lunch clubs to Primary Schools in Berkshire. We also deliver our hugely popular 'Fun Weeks' during the school holiday periods.