Help us improve access to life-changing therapies that can transform human health
We are Cytiva, a global provider of technologies and services that advance and accelerate the development and manufacture of therapeutics. Formerly part of GE Healthcare, we have a rich heritage tracing back hundreds of years, and a fresh beginning since 2020.
Our customers undertake life-saving activities. These range from fundamental biological research to developing innovative vaccines, biologic drugs, and novel cell and gene therapies. Our job is to supply the tools and services - the pots, pans, soups and sauces - they need to work better, faster and safer, leading to better patient outcomes.
We are looking for a Sales Leader Life Sciences to work with our expert biotech account managers team of 10 employees across Northern Europe. Do you have a passion for Sales Leader Life Sciences? Then we would love to hear from you.
What you'll do
- Achieve all CYTIVA life science objectives: orders, revenue, & contribution margin, together with service sales revenue, customer satisfaction & retention while staying within allocated base cost budget
- Manage 10 direct reports and attract, retain & develop world-class commercial talents. Geographic scope: region Northern Europe(incl Baltic countries).
- Understand & analyze market dynamics & competition to develop business opportunities in region. Provide ongoing feedback to management, modalities & marketing. Special focus on Emerging Biotech
- In conjunction with account management team, actively identify & drive boundary less selling opportunities within Zone region. Promote Service offerings, identify & escalate commercial service needs. Manage within organization matrix to optimize coordination & use of company, region & zone resources.
- Develop & implement account management strategy for region. Align territories to market potential and priorities and assign optimal account management and product specialist sales resources in conjunction with the Product regional management/modality teams Set sales targets for Growth Account Managers within region.
Who you are
- Proven Senior Management experience in Business Management or Sales / Marketing or equivalent years of experience in progressive leadership positions within Healthcare industry with in-depth knowledge of healthcare market (emerging biotech) with at least 5 years experience closing large, complex, strategic deals.
- Deep knowledge of CYTIVA & products & services offered.
- High level presentation & interpersonal skills; able to communicate & present ideas to customers in a way that produces understanding & impact that builds effective strategic relationships
- Management experience within a matrix organization, collaborative mindset, excellent negotiation, influencing and problem solving skills. Act as inspirational leader with optimism, highly approachable and humble
- Strong track record in high technology product sales / solutions.
- Willing to travel at least 60% in the region and being present either in the BNL, UKI or Nordics. In 'normal' times
- Strong business acumen; financial & organizational skills.
Who we are
Whatever your role, we bring purpose and challenge into our everyday work. If you are driven to make the world a better place thanks to science and medicine, you'll feel right at home here. If you're flexible, curious and relentless, you'll belong. If you are excited about a global culture, this can be the place to further your career.
Want to know more? Experience life at Cytiva on our Careers website, Instagram channel and LinkedIn page!
Cytiva is global life sciences leader with over 7000 associates across 40 countries who are dedicated to our mission to advance and accelerate therapeutics. As a trusted partner to customers that range in scale and scope, Cytiva brings efficiencies to research and manufacturing workflows, ensuring the development, manufacture and delivery of transformative medicines to patients.
Cytiva is part of the Danaher family of companies, a global science and technology innovator committed to helping customers solve complex challenges and improving quality of life around the world.
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. The "EEO is the Law" poster is available here.