IT Manager - Southampton
The IT Manager is responsible for the planning and delivery of organisations operational IT strategy. You will ensure that you deliver flexible infrastructure that focuses on improving and supporting the delivery of services. You will be responsible for the design, implementation and review of departmental processes, as well as the management of operational roadmaps and task allocations.
This position allows you to be responsible for all the IT functions within the business. This will involve leading all IT focused projects, continuous improvement on all systems within the company and constantly review processes to streamline productivity. You will be the ‘go-to’ person for all IT related queries from staff members across the company.
Responsibilities & Skills:
- Previous experience as an IT Manager or IT Operational role – delivering high available services within an operating model
- Be responsible for overall IT strategy - Identifying opportunities for the application of technology that drives continual IT improvement
- Managing relationships with business leaders, third party partners and suppliers
- Taking ownership of maintaining and improving core IT services
- Supporting IT teams across multiple locations
- Prioritising service availability and performance
- Risk identification and development of mitigation plans
- Manage the day to day running of the IT infrastructure and systems for the Company and to maximise efficiency by implementing and managing effective processes, procedures, planning, and strategy to effectively become the ‘engine’ of the business.
- Be responsible for leading the IT & Business Change function – supporting continual improvement of IT infrastructure
- Drive technology strategies, roadmaps and service improvement initiatives
- Identify opportunities for the application of technology that drives continual IT improvements
- You will have a broad understanding of technology solutions including MS Windows, Virtualisation, 0365, Exchange and cloud hosted solutions.
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly or contact Michael Coe at Taylor Made Computer Solutions.
Powered by JazzHR