|Salary:||£11.00 to £16.00 per hour|
Pulse is seeking to recruit an empathetic and caring band 6 Physiotherapist to work within the Community Intermediate Care team at an innovative NHS trust located within Greater Manchester. This placement is available for the appointed physiotherapist to start as soon as possible, offering full-time hours per week for an initial 2-month duration.
The ideal physiotherapist will have previous experience working within a MDT team and dealing with Immediate Care Rehab. You will need to be able to work closely alongside other staff members and other healthcare professionals.
Physiotherapists applying for this role must have:
• A relevant qualification within Physiotherapy
• Previous NHS experience within an Intermediate care setting
• HCPC registration as a Physiotherapist
• Excellent communication and motivational skills
• Be compassionate and have the ability to build rapport with patients
• Good time management skills
Duties will include:
• Admission prevention and supported discharge
• Intermediate care in bedded units
• Rehabilitation following a fall
• Assessment of client progress
• Supporting clients and family members with advice
What to do next?
If you feel you are a passionate and dedicated physiotherapist and feel that you would be suited to this role, Please contact our team for more information!
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors
• HireVue online interviews
• Daily payroll
• ipoint – electronic timesheet processing app
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• Access to high-quality voluntary training
• First class support and advice from our team of dedicated consultants
• Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal Physiotherapist?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
The number of jobs in each salary range for all: