Catalent Pharma Solutions are looking to recruit a Sales Operation Manager to directly support the VP of Business Development.
As the Sales Operations Manager you will work in close collaboration with the VPs of Business Development and drives various operating mechanisms and processes to maximize sales performance. The role is highly cross functional and requires close collaboration with Business Development, Manufacturing Operations, Finance, R&D, Marketing, & Incentive Compensation teams to provide direction/recommendations to the Sales Leadership team. You will also determine how much new sales will be needed to support the revenue growth expectation over the next 3-5 years and how the target should be allocated across technologies and sales territories.
- Lead the annual sales target setting process working closely with the finance, operations, and sales leadership team (for both Revenue and Sales).
- Perform territory analytics using external market and internal data to maximize coverage, win rate, and overall sales efficiencies. In addition, he/she will make recommendations on adjustments needed such as sales force resources needed and deployment
- Organize and drive monthly sales funnel reviews with the business development teams and generate consolidated sales forecasts. During these reviews, the sales operation manager will apply the Miller-Heiman sales process methodology to ensure consistency and rigor in managing sales opportunities.
- Collaborate with the Incentive Compensation team to monitor monthly progression/performance of each BD representative
- Assist the business unit leadership team in the annual Strategic Planning processes, providing necessary analytics on sales, customer growth, market trends, etc., as well as making recommendations on possible actions to help drive sales growth.
- Team up with the sales leaders and the marketing team to perform territory planning analytics in order to help identify future growth opportunities with existing and new customers
- Act as the CRM system (Salesforce.com) expert for a business unit or specific sales technology team providing key reporting, training, problem solving, and data validation/review.
- Support VP of sales in preparing monthly reviews with Catalent's executive leadership team as well as quarterly business reviews with customers and manufacturing sites
- Minimum of 3-5 yrs of experience preferably in finance, 6 sigma or operations - Strong leadership skills and ability to lead change
- Ability to process data and apply critical business thinking to come up with simple recommendations
- Ability to communicate at all levels of the organization
- Strong sense of organization
- Willingness to travel globally to the various Catalent sites
- Ability to work with tools such as Excel, PowerPoint and Salesforce.com. Desired MBA, Six Sigma certified, Strong collaborative style and influencing skills, Global mindset and Business acumen
Our 7 standard leadership competencies
- Leads with Integrity and Respect
- Delivers Results
- Demonstrates Business Acumen
- Fosters Collaboration and Teamwork
- Champions Change
- Engages and Inspires
- Coaches and Develops
- Potential for career growth within an expanding international sales team
- Defined career path and annual performance review and feedback process
- Cross functional exposure to other areas of the Catalent business
- Competitive salary, sales bonus, car and benefits package
Catalent offers rewarding opportunities to further your career! Join the global drug development and delivery leader and help us bring over 7,000 life-saving and life-enhancing products to patients around the world. Catalent is an exciting and growing international company where employees work directly with pharma, biopharma and consumer health companies of all sizes to advance new medicines from early development to clinical trials and to the market. Catalent produces more than 70 billion doses per year, and each one will be used by someone who is counting on us. Join us in making a difference.
Catalent is committed to the health and safety of its employees, visitors and the customers and patients we serve. As a result of the global pandemic, we have modified many of our recruitment and on-boarding processes to maintain everyone's safety. The Human Resources teams will communicate all necessary safety processes and procedures throughout each stage.
Catalent. More products. Better treatments. Reliably supplied. ™Visit www.catalent.com/careers to explore career opportunities.
Catalent is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or gender identity. If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process due to a disability, you may submit your request by sending an email, and confirming your request for an accommodation and include the job number, title and location to DisabilityAccommodations@catalent.com. This option is reserved for individuals who require accommodation due to a disability. Information received will be processed by a U.S. Catalent employee and then routed to a local recruiter who will provide assistance to ensure appropriate consideration in the application or hiring process.
Notice to Agency and Search Firm Representatives: Catalent Pharma Solutions (Catalent) is not accepting unsolicited resumes from agencies and/or search firms for this job posting. Resumes submitted to any Catalent employee by a third party agency and/or search firm without a valid written & signed search agreement, will become the sole property of Catalent. No fee will be paid if a candidate is hired for this position as a result of an unsolicited agency or search firm referral. Thank you.
Catalent = Catalyst + Talent
Your talents, ideas, and passion are essential to our mission: to develop, manufacture, and supply products that help people live better, healthier lives. Join us!
personal initiative. dynamic pace. meaningful work.
Catalent is the perfect place to grow your career if...
- You enjoy the fast pace of a start-up, but want the opportunities and stability of a growing, publicly traded company (Listed on NYSE: CTLT).
- You want meaningful work. From cough treatments to cancer-fighting drugs, biologics, and vitamins, we help develop, launch, and supply over 200 new products each year - more than any branded drug maker in the world!
- You want to plant your career in a growing company. Over the last five years, Catalent has re-invested more than $2 billion back into the company and its people.
- You are excited about learning, collaborating, and growing alongside a global diverse team. Our team of more than 11,000 comes to work every day ready to overcome new challenges with teamwork, advanced technologies, and a passion to deliver by putting patients first.
- You want to make a global impact! From North America to Europe, Asia to Latin America, we have innovative science and manufacturing teams who are looking (https://catalent.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/External) for YOU!
- See how our teams are making a difference, while growing their careers and fulfilling our mission by putting patients first every day here (https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLuUGqEwwnH7hBwFlrsfSOH_raQHu4hOBK) .