An award-winning employer , our people are trusted and responsible , believing in what they do with a clear commitment to contribute to transforming the world we live in and shaping a world of trust. Bureau Veritas operates in a wide range of sectors, delivering Testing, Inspection and Certification services to some of the world's biggest household names. With more than 400,000 global clients and a reputation for quality , we are at the forefront of service and innovation.
Our people are at the heart of everything we do , which is why we have worked hard to create a supportive and engaging working environment, which is open and inclusive and individuals are given the opportunity to fulfil their potential and really leave their mark.
WORK WITH THE BEST
Do you believe in quality? Play your part in raising standards with this varied, prestigious and autonomous role within a true global leading organisation.
Combining customer service excellence with the highest possible levels of quality, detail and diligence, you will be responsible for undertaking third party audits across Environment and Health & Safety for some of the biggest names in industry.
Grab this opportunity to demonstrate your skills, whilst supporting the business by exceeding client expectations and identifying commercial opportunities. You will undertake audits on-site at large, corporate clients across the UK and can benefit from the opportunity to work globally with some of the world's best known brands.
All backed by a competitive salary, excellent benefits package and structured development programme from an award-winning employer.
Please note this is a field based role so candidates should be flexible to travel within the UK to attend client sites.
ENSURE QUALITY, IMPROVE STANDARDS
- Undertake third party audits across core standards of QMS, Environment and Health & Safety (ISO 9001, ISO14001 and ISO 45001) in accordance with internal and external requirements
- Lead the site audit team as required
- Ensure the accuracy, quality and delivery of all audit reports and additional materials in line with agreed timescales
- Work closely with the scheduling team internally and communicate any constraints
- To support the technical review of files, providing answers to all queries when required
- Deliver customer excellence, ensuring that all client enquiries are dealt with in a timely manner
- To identify commercial opportunities for growth
Please be aware that all roles within Bureau Veritas UK&I may require a DBS, Credit or Security Clearance Check.
Bureau Veritas is an equal opportunity employer. No job applicant or employee shall receive less favourable treatment because of their gender, marital or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, colour, race, ethnic origin, religion, disability or age.
Bureau Veritas operates a strict Code of Ethics that ensures the proper conduct of our day-to-day business.