At Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE), we live by three core values that drive our business: Partner. Innovate. Act.
These values combine to help us create important work all over the world to advance how people live and work.
The HPE Service Provider (SP) Global Business Unit is seeking a highly motivated, business development professional to work with the regional Geo sales teams to identify new T2/3, SaaS and DSP Service Provider opportunities across the territory, as well as continue to develop existing accounts. The HPE Service Provider (SP) Global Business Unit is a fast growing global team managing a rapidly expanding segment of HPE’s business. We leverage the entire HPE product and solutions portfolio enabling SP customers to build their solution on HPE’s best in class infrastructure platforms.
Leveraging HPE’s global supply chain and service capability, we deliver and support customer solutions around the world, giving SPs global reach to grow their business. HPE’s SP business supports customers at the forefront of technology enabling innovation from the Edge to the Cloud and everywhere in between, from best-in-class Infrastructure over innovative software stacks and tooling to financial models and operational support.
The HPE SP GBU is part of the Compute Solutions Group (CSG), and Innovation is at the heart of CSG from the Edge to the Core. We strive to be at the forefront of new ideas and drive emerging technology. Our Edge to Cloud portfolio offers industry leading solutions including Aruba, Edgeline, Proliant Gen10, HCI, Ezmeral, GreenLake and much more. HPE technology is known for their technical design capabilities, superior quality and performance, and is a recognized leader in the market.
We are looking for autonomous, self-motivated individuals with a desire to identify and drive new business opportunities whilst delivering customer excellence.
· In region technically oriented SME resource working with Geo sales teams focused on net new business, expanding and developing existing accounts & new account acquisition
· Create, execute & track regional account opportunities and action plans
· Lead cross-functional efforts to drive T2/3, SaaS and DSP SP opportunities
· Engage with Geo teams as a product, solution and segment expert
· Customer presentations & technology evangelism
· POC, deal support and investment strategy
· Lead and contribute RFP responses
· Long-lead regional opportunity pipeline management
· Advanced university degree (e.g., MBA) or demonstrable equivalent.
· 5 years’ experience in SP environment with business development and/ or sales experience preferred
· Knowledge of all things Cloud, Data Center ecosystem / architecture
· Experience working in sales environments
· Exceptionally strong analytical and strategic planning skills
· Proven ability to communicate abstract ideas effectively and independently manage complex project objectives
· Strong persuasive communication skills (written & verbal), leveraged in presentation & negotiation settings
What we can offer you:
Extensive benefits, a competitive salary and participation in the shared values and purpose that make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers! At HPE, our goal is to provide equal opportunities, flexible work-life balance, and constantly evolving career growth.
If you are looking for challenges in an exciting, supportive and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Continue the conversation by clicking apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers.
Join us and make your mark!
Find out more about us and follow us on:
HPE is an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Veterans/Disabled/LGBT and Affirmative Action employer. We are committed to diversity and building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We do not discriminate and all decisions we make are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Our goal is to be one global diverse team that is representative of our customers, in an inclusive environment where we can continue to innovate and grow together.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.
The number of jobs in each salary range for all: